October 12, 2016

Namish Taneja went for river rafting along with his co-star..


 Namish Taneja, who is currently seen as one of the protagonists in Colors' popular show 'Swaragini' recently got a day off after a hectic shooting schedule. The dashing actor made an impromptu plan and went for river rafting along with his co-star Tarun Singh and Sadda Haq fame Aashutosh Semwal.

"I am a free-spirit and whenever I get time, I love to go for adventure trips. This time I decided to experience river rafting, something which I was planning to do from quite a some time," Namish quipped.

The actor further added,"I went to Kolad with Tarun, Aashutosh and one of our friends. When I was about to hold the raft to navigate, the trainer told us there are many snakes in the river which made us a little bit nervous. Too many thoughts running through my head, what if I fall into the river? What if the snake bites me? But as they say 'darr ke aage jeet hai', so I went ahead and did the rafting. It was indeed a memorable trip."

No comments:

Post a Comment